When it's time to repair or replace your roof you should consider the following:
- Are other companies willing to take the time to explain what materials, certifications, and methods they use?
- Do they have a dedicated project manager?
- Do they offer a lifetime warranty on materials & workmanship?
At Preferred Roofing South, we take the time to educate our customers on all aspects of the project. Our focus is on your total customer satisfaction. The only roof that matters to us is the one we're working on for you.
In some instances there are obvious signs of damage that are good indicators that your roof has sustained damage or has reached the end of it's useful life.:
- Leakage in attic after wind driven rain image
- Stains on Walls or Mold & Mildew Growth image
- Missing, Cracked, or Curled Shingles image
- Dark, "Dirty-Looking" Areas On Your Roof image
However, much of the recent storm damage needs a professional inspection to detect the damage insurance companies cover to protect the longevity of your home and roof.
Not sure if you have any of these signs? Call us today for a free professional roof inspection at 704.756.2619.